Monday, January 17, 2011

In other appearance

This weekends I had amazing photoshooting! I was in appearance of Barbie doll) it was not so easy (like for the brunette), but guess I managed with this role. The photoes I will show You later in next posts.
For now - images of the make-up I had in photoshooting & my new amazing black dress vs new shoes which I wanted to purchase for a long time... finally I got them)))
Barbie doll make-up )))




Resemble to Medusa Gorgona =)


Top secret women dress
Luciano Carvari shoes

Maria

1 comment:

  1. You arise beauteous in the horizon of the heavens
    Oh living Aten who creates life.
    When you shine forth in the Eastern horizon you fill every land with your beauty.
    You are so beautiful: you are great; gleaming and high over every land.
    Your rays embrace the lands and all you have created;
    You are Re and reach out to all your creations, and hold them for your beloved Son.
    You are afar, but your rays touch the earth;
    Men see you, but know not your ways.


    ...thanks...sweet sugar...

    ReplyDelete