Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Photos from my last photoshootings

Hello dear fashionistas =)
Today, I want to share with You some photos from my last photo shootings.
I was in different appearances, such as "Barbie appearance", "Movie star appearance - Megan Fox" , "Fashion-glam", street shooting " Sail off into the sunset..." & shooting for Fitness studio 2011 Calendar "Strip dance appearance"
For now I'll show You about 10 photos, but I promise there will be more!!!
"Barbie appearance"

"Fashion-glam"
"Movie star appearance - Megan Fox"




Street shooting " Sail off into the sunset..."


For fitness studio 2011 calendar "Strip dance appearance"
I hope You enjoyed the photos =)
Tell me, what photo did You like the most? )))
Waiting  for Your comments)))
Maria

2 comments:

  1. looks fun and pretty as well ;) we needed a brunette barbie...
    was it for a special campaign or just personal?? we love your header from the blog.
    share the feeling on www.samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    xx
    the cookies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello "The cookies")
    This photoshooting was for my portfolio.I tried myself in opposite appearance =)
    Thanks for comment)

    ReplyDelete