Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Still waiting for Spring to come

Dreamy in Pastels for Cosmopolitan Australia’s March Issue
It's so cold outside( About -11 degree! I even can't believe, that some day the spring will come.
I'm dreaming of smelling the green grass and blooming in the air, warming up under the bright sun, listening the singing birds and wearing light dresses. I know, that this year I won't be able to feel that...Because this year I'm staying here, at cold North... where the smells even doesn't exist(((
But I won't stop dreaming about beauty and inspiring spring days)

Перевод:
На улице так холодно( Около -11 градусов! Я даже поверить не могу, что когда-нибудь придет весна. Я мечтаю почувствовать запах зеленой травы и цветения в воздухе, согреться под ярким солнцем, послушать пение птиц и носить легкие платья. Я знаю, что в этом году у меня не будет возможности почувствовать это...Потому, что в этом году я остаюсь здесь, в холодном Севере, где запахи даже не существуют(((
Но я не перестану мечтать о красоте и вдохновляющих весенних днях)!




Hugs,
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment